First Month

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Well it's been one month since this place started and what a month it has been. We have lots of room to improve and grow. I hope that's exactly what we do.

Thanks to everyone for contributing! I look forward to learning more and more from you all.

Jason, You're doing a great job, Ken. :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

pipetongue1":z26xez8r said:
Jason, You're doing a great job, Ken. :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:
You have been doing a great job under some difficult circunstances. PT1 said very well :!: :!: :!:

What J neglected to remind you guys about is your free 30 day trial has expired. Please remit $33.47 for quarterly membership or take advantage of the discount for annual membership for the low rate of $120.43.

Please remit payment as soon as possible to

PB's Vacation Fund
C/O PB's Ole Lady
1212 PB Way
Brandenburg,Ky

Great job Jason and thanks for the place where I hang my hat. Despite all thats gone on this past month this is a great place to be. If we survived the first month we can survive anything...

:lol!: I'm guessing he can hold his breath too.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

You mean I wasn't supposed to send my check to PB's Ole Lady :?: :?: :?: :affraid: :D :D :D

Ahhhh......isn't it nice and peaceful now that we have some rules? Good job Jason. No reason why we cannot be the best board on the net.

Jason,

This really is a very nice board! Good to see all the old timers and a lot of new folks too. It is amazing in light of the anti-amoking movement how much growth there has been in the pipe community.

I am sorry Jason that you have had to endure some shall we say very unnecessary bumps in the road. As the Big Kahuna you have a done an amazing job! Thanks for taking the initiative to start this thing.

I'll be sure to let Leroy know how well things are working out now. :lol!:

Showme, we have already proved that we are very good at pissing contests. If we can pitch, hit, field, throw and run as well as we can spit and cuss, we would be contenders for sure. LOL

puros_bran":zikph9ks said:
What J neglected to remind you guys about is your free 30 day trial has expired. Please remit $33.47 for quarterly membership or take advantage of the discount for annual membership for the low rate of $120.43.

Please remit payment as soon as possible to

PB's Vacation Fund
C/O PB's Ole Lady
1212 PB Way
Brandenburg,Ky
Checks in the mail! :lol:

Thank you so much, Jason for enabling us to continue on the Bob board. Wish I had the time to read and contribute daily. Great board, great group of folks and I always learn from the rest of you guys. Thanks so much, to all and please keep it up.

TC