First Pipe in...I dont know how long

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the macdonald

Reaction score
Its a pleasant Friday morning here in the suburb that only naps.  Life has been extremely good lately, with the exception that I have not had an urge for a pipe in a very long time...until this morning.  It has been a cigar filled summer, but with some chill in the air it just seemed right.    

I packed a Claudio Cavicchi Canadian virgin blast with some well aged Westminster.  The old Boy lit in two tries and I was off!  
20130910.jpg
" />

"... Firts Pipe in...I dont know how long " See what smoking cigars does to your English language capabilities? Stick with a pipe :lol:  :twisted: 

monbla256":bwgfyjqg said:
"... Firts Pipe in...I dont know how long " See what smoking cigars does to your English language capabilities? Stick with a pipe  :lol:  :twisted: 
I thought Firts was a carver I didn't know about. We should have played along like we knew him... as in "Oh yeah, I met Firts at the Chicago Pipe show last year."

jefe1037":i16rnhfj said:
monbla256":i16rnhfj said:
"... Firts Pipe in...I dont know how long " See what smoking cigars does to your English language capabilities? Stick with a pipe  :lol:  :twisted: 
I thought Firts was a carver I didn't know about. We should have played along like we knew him... as in "Oh yeah, I met Firts at the Chicago Pipe show last year."
thank you for reminding me how petty this forum can be over a typo.

It was "fists" anyhow. Half the experts here can't read, so everything evens out.

Forget the grammar patrol.

How was your first smoke of the summer? I can't do latakia that early in the day, something with my palate just doesn't accept it till I'm unwound for the day. :scratch: 

the macdonald":3muitgoj said:
Oh, come on. We do it out of love. We're much more likely to get up in arms over using olive oil on pipes, arguing over matches vs lighters, "ketchup" in McClelland or bowl coatings.

:heart:

Just guys hanging out.

8)

So! Hwo wsa yuor frist pepi flul...in I dn'ot kwno hwo lnog?

Kyle Weiss":l3aeh4gj said:
the macdonald":l3aeh4gj said:
Oh, come on.   We do it out of love.   We're much more likely to get up in arms over using olive oil on pipes, arguing over matches vs lighters, "ketchup" in McClelland or bowl coatings.

:heart:

Just guys hanging out.  

8)
I'm annoyed I missed the typo, then attempted to fix it with another, and got called out along the way. Ironically, marketing often sends me copy to proofread. Latakia makes me sensitive I guess. I the forum well, I have been here a long time, but mainly a lurker these days.

The pipe itself was good. I probably should not have dove into Westminster first, but it was best smokey, spicy exotic method of enjoying fresh air I was looking for.

Great looking pipe. Good score. Don't wait so long to buy another one, our young pipe makers need your business. ;) 

AJ