First post

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSpipe

Reaction score
Hello all, first post, new member.
Nova Scotia Canada is home and I thought I’d share a picture of the new briar tamper I just received from Julius Vesz, a Canadian pipe master. Mine is the one on the far left.
E46FBBBD-5B81-41C9-B254-8EA88860AD87.jpeg

Warm welcome aboard on the BoB NSpipe. Very nice tamper you got there and reminds me I still need to get me a few more to keep my finger out of the bowl. I need one for my truck and at work. I checked out Julius's pipe website also and saw some really nice and reasonably price pipes they had for sale.

Mostly have Canadian maker pipes. Calich and Trypis have both passed on. I have some Vesz pipes, Julius is still working in his 80s!
Still have one of my first ever Brigham pipes and some Peterson’s.
Tobacco preferences run from some mild cavendish blends to organic virginia and burley. Sometimes smoked straight, or blended.

Welcome to BoB. Went to Nova Scotia once several years ago for an airshow with the Air Force. Really beautiful city. Had a great time meeting other airman from all over Europe.