First TAD Outbreak in Years

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
I thought I was immune, but I’ve had a hankering for some cherry aromatic. Poking around on 4Noggins, I picked some up. Naturally I rounded up for free shipping because of the value.
🤦‍♂️

Bulks:
8oz of Tewksbury Hobbit’s Weed Match
4oz of Catamount
4oz of Outwest Tobacco Western Sunrise

Tins:
2 x Sutliff Crumble Cake VA Perique
2 x Sutliff Crumble Cake Red Virginia
2 x Davidoff Flake Medallions
1 Cult Blood Red Moon

I love Hobbits Weed. Cult BRM not so much. Way over hyped. Would like to hear your impression of both. Of course opinions vary, just like tastes but curious if others agree.

I love Hobbits Weed. Cult BRM not so much. Way over hyped. Would like to hear your impression of both. Of course opinions vary, just like tastes but curious if others agree.
I’ll post my thoughts on both, for what those are worth!

I ordered a few of the smoke order candles with an order a few years back. My wife really likes the pumpkin spice so much that when the last candle gets low she'll have me order some more. They usually have about 10 in stock but I tell my wife only 2 and round out the rest of the order with tobacco.

I know I shouldn't be like this but it really makes my day when she tell me the bad news about the candle situation.

I ordered a few of the smoke order candles with an order a few years back. My wife really likes the pumpkin spice so much that when the last candle gets low she'll have me order some more. They usually have about 10 in stock but I tell my wife only 2 and round out the rest of the order with tobacco.

I know I shouldn't be like this but it really makes my day when she tell me the bad news about the candle situation.
Hmmm, my wife likes candles too. Maybe I should try that, lol.

I thought I was immune, but I’ve had a hankering for some cherry aromatic. Poking around on 4Noggins, I picked some up. Naturally I rounded up for free shipping because of the value.
🤦‍♂️

Bulks:
8oz of Tewksbury Hobbit’s Weed Match
4oz of Catamount
4oz of Outwest Tobacco Western Sunrise

Tins:
2 x Sutliff Crumble Cake VA Perique
2 x Sutliff Crumble Cake Red Virginia
2 x Davidoff Flake Medallions
1 Cult Blood Red Moon
How was the service from 4nogs? Ive heard many stories lately of how the customer service is absent, and it takes 7-10 days before orders ship.

How was the service from 4nogs? Ive heard many stories lately of how the customer service is absent, and it takes 7-10 days before orders ship.
That wasn’t my experience. It’s wasn’t Amazon, but that shouldn’t be the standard of what is mostly a one person shop. I ordered Sunday night, the order shipped Wednesday, I received it via USPS Saturday.

That wasn’t my experience. It’s wasn’t Amazon, but that shouldn’t be the standard of what is mostly a one person shop. I ordered Sunday night, the order shipped Wednesday, I received it via USPS Saturday.
Agreed, Amazon has ruined a generation of young people who want it “right now”. That’s a fair timeline for delivery, good to hear the rumors are false then

Agreed, Amazon has ruined a generation of young people who want it “right now”. That’s a fair timeline for delivery, good to hear the rumors are false then
Heck if I received it Monday, I would’ve thought it was reasonable considering it shipped from the east coast to the west coast.

I found BRM to be tasty, but picky as to which pipe I smoke it in. I have one that it absolutely sings in. When I first used it, I was astonished that I could actually taste cherry. The tobacco is of high quality too.

Hobbits Weed’s reputation is well deserved. I get more than cherry with that one.