First Try At Posting Images - My Smoking Room

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dottleman

Reaction score
I'm going to attempt to post a couple of pics of my smoking room.

MissionControl_zpsv3ytw7kp.jpg
"
/>

Mission Control - the very heart of the house.

Cellar1_zpspqtzxinc.jpg
[/url][/img]

My weekday pipes and my humble cellar.

MainPipeRack1_zpskmcxytly.jpg
[/url][/img]

My Main Rack - these are my weekend pipes.

Dottleman, that is super nice! You sure you didn't sneak your collection into one of those high end rooms while you were in Vegas? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Too masculine. Needs flowers or something to liven it up. Nah, seriously, that looks like a great place to relax and collect one's thoughts. Love the chair.

Richard Burley":rpr4m75b said:
Too masculine. Needs flowers or something to liven it up. Nah, seriously, that looks like a great place to relax and collect one's thoughts. Love the chair.
Just get some Grasmere or Kendal flake!

Pretty sweet. Nice pipe collection, and noticed the Tinsky right away and what looks like 5 Pete's. Looks like you are a single malt aficionado as well. Used to be into them big time a while back.

What are all those Esoterica foil packs?

8)

Cheers,

RR

I like the wooden beads !! :twisted: :twisted: Do you wear those when you smoke ? :twisted: :twisted:

Brewdude":yi1s56rc said:
Pretty sweet. Nice pipe collection, and noticed the Tinsky right away and what looks like 5 Pete's. Looks like you are a single malt aficionado as well. Used to be into them big time a while back.

What are all those Esoterica foil packs?

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thanks Brew.

What foil packs? Wait...where's my Men In Black memory eraser thingy! This never happened...I was never here. :affraid:

monbla256":z8mnmg1x said:
I like the wooden beads !! :twisted: :twisted:  Do you wear those when you smoke ? :twisted: :twisted:
No, but I was thinking about a fez...

Dutch":1i013bw3 said:
Dottleman, that is super nice! You sure you didn't sneak your collection into one of those high end rooms while you were in Vegas? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You're too kind by half sir. Thanks!

Nice setup. You might want to put those foil packs of Esoterica in an air tight container. They're notorious for developing holes and what not.

Those Esoterica packs are very dangerous bio hazard. For decontamination purposes, I suggest that you send them over to me, and I'll dispose off the toxic waist properly by burning it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, that's a hell of a man cave you have there. Congratulations!

Dottle, that's an amazingly manly man cave.. Sophistication, simplicity, etc etc etc..

Looks pretty comfy! Love the Mile Post 0 sign! (I'm drinking out of the same coffee mug now)