Quantcast

Flea Bay Update

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

A

Anonymous

the appearance and placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors. So, in some situations a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of sort order.
:roll:  :face:  :twisted: 

monbla256

Reaction score
Yak":e37ussoo said:
the appearance and placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors. So, in some situations a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of sort order.
:roll:  :face:  :twisted: 
OK, this and $3.50 will get you a Latte at Starbucks  :twisted: You REALLY expect E-Prey to make SENSE? :twisted: :twisted: 

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
Did they actually meld and post a Dear John and form letter publicly to say, "Sorry we suck!"....?   :lol:

:fpalm:

Buncha boobs.  

8)

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Good job I don't play there!

:evil: 

Cheers,

RR

A

Anonymous

Buncha boobs.
Boobosity is an historical constant -- not some recent development.

People were boobs 50 years ago too. But they didn't go around making you embarrassed to be the same species as they were.

:face: 

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
That's eBay alright :fpalm: 
They do that so as to cover there rear from all directions, most professional crooks do.

riff raff

Reaction score
Yak":xwmg8evd said:
Buncha boobs.
Boobosity is an historical constant  -- not some recent development.

People were boobs 50 years ago too. But they didn't go around making you embarrassed to be the same species as they were.

:face: 
Agreed, now it is so easy to get the word out to the entire world, that someone indeed is an idiot...

It used to be easy to check or uncheck making an auction "international". Good luck now...

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
Oh, boob-osity is historical and prevalent.

It still never ceases to shock me at the depths, lengths and degree at which it can exploit itself, though. :lol:

8)

i.keenum

Reaction score
Seems to be an advertising thing to me. More important "users" with more money get pushed to the front of the search results. Kind of like the first few of search results on google are adds now.