Flight bumped

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Well, most flights have gone well. Not today. Made it from California to Salt lake,, and got bumped. That's going to toss the connections out the window. My checked bag is on it's way without me....

Bummer. Looks like a heavy snuff day, as there is no smoking in the airport....

Bummer! Hope the snuff keeps you occupied though. Best of luck catching up to your bag too.

Jim

Never great to get bumped Ozzie.

Once I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse for volunteering to be bumped - a free one-way flight voucher to anywhere on the west coast with Alaska. I took it, and caught a later flight as I wasn't under the gun for flight times or connections.

As it eventually turned out I never used the free voucher as I was being flown all over the country at that point when I was with Pyramid Breweries Inc. So I really had no reason to get on a plane when not necessary!

Hope you can make your connection and catch up with your baggage!

Cheers,

RR

Bumped three times. Now getting ready for a nap behind a kiosk at the gate for my 10 am flight. Living on snuff and water.... My next trip will not include Delta.....

To bump you that many times and not even bother to offer to feed you! Absolutely reprehensible behavior! Hope you get home soon.

Jim

Goodness Wiz, sounds like a boring saga. Even in Aus, we hear bad things about Delta. Glad you’re home safe n sound.

Corncobcon":fcon68r9 said:
Did you fly into Springfield or did you have to truck it all the way from KCI?
I'm glad you're home.
Springfield. A way shorter trip! Cleaner too!