For all you things "British" Lovers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Kaplan":d7toayco said:
I think the beer item was directed at someone else. 90% of what I drink is brewed within the city where I live, and I'd put most of it up against anything from the UK.
Yes, yes, but you must admit that Bud Lite is like making love in a canoe, i.e F#$%ing close to water :lol!:

I'm going to add: You shall immediately cease throwing each other cheesy salutes in any and all war movies, especially whilst not wearing head dress. It's not proper.

Well, seeing how the UK is ahead of us on the road to Hades, I'd prefer just to leave things the way they are. I don't want to get there any sooner, thank you. ;)

I prefer Irish breakfast myself. And the metric system has been alive here for some time now. It's on almost all packaging.

A proper English breakfast is a thing of gustatorial splendor. I like the little metal racks they use for the toast. Their mustard is more manly. Their bambershoots are sturdier than ours. Their sense of humor is lost on those slow on the uptake. English girls are blessed with bums whose charm is not based on exaggerated size. Their voices are not shrill. I could go on . . .

KevinM":6y2pdi7f said:
A proper English breakfast is a thing of gustatorial splendor. I like the little metal racks they use for the toast. Their mustard is more manly. Their bambershoots are sturdier than ours. Their sense of humor is lost on those slow on the uptake. English girls are blessed with bums whose charm is not based on exaggerated size. Their voices are not shrill. I could go on . . .
Preach it brother!

:)

Cheers,

RR