Quantcast

For you scooter riders

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Ya great. But where's the sound and feel of a bigass powerplant at high torque?!

:roll: 

Cheers?

RR

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Electric scooter, hmm sorta nice look'en but, without the rumble it's just NOT the same.

And not to change the subject too much but, has anyone seen those motor bikes with training wheels? Yeah, it's got three rear wheels and if not mistaken the two outside ones are just a bit off the ground, look's pretty silly to me. Why would anyone want to ride a scooter with training wheels, who'd have the guts? :lol!:

riff raff

Reaction score
That has some real deal parts. Cyclewerks frames are very well respected in the chopper scene. The motor is from the electric bike kind, "Zero", who have had good reviews from the major bike magazines. Still not my cup of tea, but 10 years from now, this might be what folks call a "Chopper".......

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
riff raff":jrlmd3vr said:
That has some real deal parts.  Cyclewerks frames are very well respected in the chopper scene.  The motor is from the electric bike kind, "Zero", who have had good reviews from the major bike magazines.  Still not my cup of tea, but 10 years from now, this might be what folks call a "Chopper".......
Only because that's what there doing with it before selling it as scrap. ;)

monbla256

Reaction score
Cartaphilus":39u55zhm said:
riff raff":39u55zhm said:
That has some real deal parts.  Cyclewerks frames are very well respected in the chopper scene.  The motor is from the electric bike kind, "Zero", who have had good reviews from the major bike magazines.  Still not my cup of tea, but 10 years from now, this might be what folks call a "Chopper".......
Only because that's what there doing with it before selling it as scrap. ;)
Though most folks want consistency in their lives, seeing that CHANGE is the ONLY CONSTANT IN LIFE is hard to accept !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: