Forget what you've heard...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
...or think you know. Dock Perry is NOT a nice guy. He is a monster. A MONSTER, I say! :twisted:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Leave this board and escape while you can. You could be next.

I would, but he said he'd give me an atomic wedgie and take my lunch money if I did :affraid:

There's gotta be a good story here..........

Puff Daddy":0erkdaan said:
There's gotta be a good story here..........
Only those who find Hannibal Lecter lacking in ruthlessness would consider it a good story, JD.

I repeat: Run while you can! With friends like Dock your enemies don't have to do a thing... they'll just chuckle with glee and grab a bag of popcorn. :twisted:

And you should see Him at our pipe club mtgs.! Ken
Pacem?? en Dock?? :tongue:

...and all done in the most innocent, amiable, and deniable way possible. A basket of newborn puppies wouldn't be disturbed...

You've been warned!

OK, out with it man! Spill the beans, whass up here?? :suspect:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Personal attacks do not even belong in the rubber room as I understand it, although that policy is unevenly enforced. So why is it allowed here and the thread not deleted? I gave some negative feedback about a pipecarver who is currently selling to our members and my simple post was deleted. So much for protecting the members.

It was like this, see...

Dock: "I have a pipe for sale that's right up your alley, George."

Moi: "Thanks for thinking of me, Dock, but I'm all piped up and trying to put money into my biz."

Dock: "This one is different, though. You have to see it in person. Really."

Moi: "Thanks again, but no thanks. I'm trying to follow the PAD 12-step program, in fact."

Dock: "It's a winner. I'm tellin' ya... You definitely should see it."

Moi: (Aware of own weakness, refuses to discuss further and drops the subject.)

Two weeks later ---

Dock: "Another batch of fix-ups are headed your way, LL. Instructions are enclosed. Oh yeah... that pipe I told you about? It's in the box, too. If you TRULY aren't interested, just don't open the sock, right? I'll understand."

Box arrives. Moi stubbornly leaves it unopened on the inbound table. After ten days, curiosity finally wins. Box is opened. Pipe is examined. Lust instantly follows.

Moi: "Dock, you are evil."

Dock: "Hey, I warned ya..."

Moi: "WARNED me?! I didn't want that thing within a hundred miles of me and told you so... you know my taste in pipes too well. Bastid."

Dock: "You didn't really have to open it, right? Just thought you might, you know... want a peek as long as I was sending a box of pipes anyway..."

Etcetera.

See what I mean? Run while you can, BoB'ers, for once Dock knows your taste in pipes, you are doomed. A cat with a mouse, that's his game. Evil, evil, evil... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CP":kdb4hzlt said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Personal attacks do not even belong in the rubber room as I understand it, although that policy is unevenly enforced. So why is it allowed here and the thread not deleted? I gave some negative feedback about a pipecarver who is currently selling to our members and my simple post was deleted. So much for protecting the members.
CP, please just be still. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is something called h-u-m-o-r, OK? Between me and Dock and whoever else wants to play. (Holy crap... :roll: )

My problem is not Attention Deficit Disorder disorder disorder.

It's long term memory. Things beyond sixty days have little significance.

...... And the pipe is?

Dock ain't sneaky, he's smart! :lol: Knows tour weak spot is all ;)

thomas james":w1j28aed said:
Things beyond sixty posts have little significance.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it's more a matter of just not being able to remember anything that far. I can't talk though, I coudn't tell you what I had for dinner last night. Wife says I have attention deficit disorder when it comes to paying attention to her, told her I was simply tuning her out. Not sure why that didn't make her feel better. Oh well, 60 days and she'll have forgotten about it too.

CP":mfynsx7b said:
Ahh, the bias, intolerance, and lack of good will of PD keeps making my case for me. Now he does not want to protect our members from potential problems in dealing with a carver. What a great moderator.
Tell ya what cowboy, why don't you go tell Carlos how he F'ed up by not consulting you first and that he got a carver who is disreputable because he actually didn't let you "Work him" for every penny you could get, and then go tell Dock that we should allow you to belittle the man we chose to represent us by making our club/forum pipe. Go for it, see what kind of reception you get, asshole.

Friggin jerkoff :rabbit:

PD, your constant attacks and criticisms of my posts are proof positive of my claims of bias, intolerance, and lack of brotherhood. My earlier post about this was just deleted. That is two now by one of the moderators, but your insulting post remains. More proof. You are the one doing the name calling, not I. Maybe you need a jerkoff to release some tension.

Honest negative feedback about a carver is allowed on every pipe forum but this one it seems. I stated mere facts for the buyers to beware. That is considered a duty in many pipe circles.

CP":mitzm75j said:
PD, your constant attacks and criticisms of my posts are proof positive of my claims of bias, intolerance, and lack of brotherhood. My earlier post about this was just deleted. That is two now by one of the moderators, but your insulting post remains. More proof.
CP, if you have a credible complaint take it to PM with the moderators. Or PM Dock.