FrankenFalcon or FalconStein

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGErwin11

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
The bowl that came with my Falcon is too dang small. I fixed that. Chamber is 7/8'' X 1 3/4''.

:shock: Well, that'll keep you going for a while! I hope it smokes well

DrT999":ynp055it said:
:shock: Well, that'll keep you going for a while!  I hope it smokes well
At the risk of alienating Falcon fans, the larger bowl makes it seem more like a real pipe.

DGErwin11":xndfzw00 said:
DrT999":xndfzw00 said:
:shock: Well, that'll keep you going for a while!  I hope it smokes well
At the risk of alienating Falcon fans, the larger bowl makes it seem more like a real pipe.
Depends what tobacco you smoke in it! For my Lakeland flakes and twists, the medium and large Falcons are large enough!

Currently smoking Classic Burley Kake. I have three 8 oz tins on hand. After them I have 3 tubs of Chatham Manor. One of them will be my all day, ever day smoke. I am notorious for being a one blend old fart. I am deciding which will replace the discontinued Angler's Dream.

DGErwin11":8v3okhfx said:
Currently smoking Classic Burley Kake. I have three 8 oz tins on hand. After them I have 3 tubs of Chatham Manor. One of them will be my all day, ever day smoke. I am notorious for being  a one blend old fart. I am deciding which will replace the discontinued Angler's Dream.
My $$$ on CBK.

Nicely done! I like being able to swap around the bowls on those falcons, though my customization options run a bit smaller than the ones that come with them. I like to have a few smaller bowls for sampling at shops. If I don't like the blends then I can toss the bowl and clean up the stem...

That was always my complaint on the Falcons. Now I know who to get to make me a big-butt chamber. ;)
Can you do one with a 1" diameter chamber that is 2 1/2" tall?

DrT999":5y2cixat said:
Depends what tobacco you smoke in it!  For my Lakeland flakes and twists, the medium and large Falcons are large enough!
I do the same. All of my Lakelands live in a Falcon as do most of my stronger ropes and twists.