Frankenpipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty weird, I think he could have driven the price up if he'd thought of calling it the Frankenpipe though!

peckinpahhombre":01dazw7u said:
Has anyone checked out the new pipes Bob Cooper has out on ebay? This one caught my attention. Is this not one of the strangest things you've seen in all of pipedom:

For the full listing, check out http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jan-Kloucheck-Squat-Tomato-Pipe-w-Silver-Work-Awesome-COOPERSARK-NO-RESERVE-/230903875208?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c2f18688
THAT pipe is THE definition of an "Artison" pipe ! The grain, the shape , the metal straps and ESPECIALLY the RIVETS :cheers: It's OBVIOUSLY a $5,000.00 pipe :twisted: And it cries out for BORKUM RIFF :twisted: :twisted:

it's only at $8.50 - which one of you lucky brothers will take this horribly scarred briar home with you?

peckinpahhombre":4q7yavkt said:
it's only at $8.50 - which one of you lucky brothers will take this horribly scarred briar home with you?
Probably me. If it stays cheap. I always wanted a squashed tomato, and one like that is just too fun to pass up. :cheers: I need the pick-me-up, so no one bid on it, mmmkay? :evil: :lol:

8)

That monstrosity will only appeal to a select few--I'm hoping for that, anyway. I'll keep watching. :lol:

8)

You know, looking past the odd metalwork, that pipe really does have some nice lines. Especially the shank. Good luck, Kyle. I hope you get it.

George Kaplan":qi40njrm said:
You know, looking past the odd metalwork, that pipe really does have some nice lines. Especially the shank. Good luck, Kyle. I hope you get it.
"But, other than that, did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln"?

It just went way beyond my reach. :lol: Probably because we posted it here. :mrgreen:

8)

wow. And in my experience this likely means it will go for quite a bit more than that since a good deal of the bidding normally occurs in the last 10 seconds. I thought you were the only guy who could love that pipe.

eBay is not my pipe palace of dreams. That much is true. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if that thing cruised well over $80 - $100.

The good news is, I have ideas for pipe carving in the future.

8)

My Frankenpipe was only $6.00, but it doesn't quite have the flare of this one, admittedly...
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t14077-halloween-horror-show-pipes-of-the-damned?highlight=damned