Frankie's Favourite by Jack Lee Blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blade Parker

Reaction score
I originally signed up on Brother's of Briar to get in touch with Jack for his Halfling's Leaf that had rave reviews. I did get some and enjoyed it but found it rather light for my tastes. (I'm giving it another go soon). Below are my thoughts on his blend, "Frankie's Favorite".

Upon arrival I was VERY excited to try this new blend. The aroma out of the bag was wonderful! What was it? Vanilla? I still can't put my finger on it but it was very inviting.

I found the tobacco strength was mild to medium right where I like it and the flavour was mild. I prefer a slightly stronger flavour that carries over some more of the unlit aroma. Nevertheless, the smoke was a nice full smoke that you can feel in your mouth. Room note was average with a slight campfire scent but not overpowering.

As with all of Jack Lee Blends I have tried they pack in the bowl nicely and stay lit until the end and result in a nice white ash. I have yet to try all of Jack's blends but I am working on it. I would have to put Jack Lee's Blackstrap a step up from Frankie's Fav. As of today, I would have to put Blackstrap at the top of my forever changing list.

While Frankie's Favourite may not be my favourite, it's certainly a good smoke and worth a go! I will probably give it another try in the future. As for Jack Lee Blend... they have exceptional service and a fast turn around time. I highly recommend them!