• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Free English Blends - ENDED

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psychsmoker

Reaction score
In another forum I packed up a small USPS box full of English blends and sent it to a guy….it couldn’t be delivered, even though the guy said that was his address…
So I have it sitting here. If anyone wants it shoot me a message.

I’m thinking it has maybe 15-20 different blends. And yes there are some EsOtErIcA in there. They are “sample” maybe enough for a few bowls per blend.

This package is gone.

but I do have over 200 manson jars of tobacco that I will be getting rid of when I get the chance. English and Aromatics. I’ll post again when I get a box ready, or a list and you can choose what you would like.
I’m coming to the realization that i have too much tobacco (yes, I know, one can NEVER have too much) I have more than I will ever smoke, plus I have like 15 totes full of tinned/sealed tobacco. Keep your eyes open.

This one is gone. But I will have another box when I go to my storage and bring the tote home and go through my jars…keep posted!!!