Frenchy's Butz-Choquin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PictPriest

Reaction score
Top o' the morn'in

I have been considering purchasing a Butz-Choquin Black & Tan briar calabash from frenchy's. Has anyone have an opinion on either Frenchy or the calabash? This will also be my first brand new pipe, so any breaking in wisdom will be more than welcome.

Thanks to all for the advice.

Frenchy is great to work with, he stands behind everything he sells. I have a Butz Calabash that I bought from him, it's a good smoker. As far as break in, just follow the usual proceedure.

I have purchased four Danbark pipes and a couple of other brands from Frenchy and have always received top notch service. I have a couple of Butz-Choquin pipes and they are pretty good smoking pipes for the money IMHO.

Frenchy is a pleasure to do business with. I've never had a problem with an order, new or estate, but his return policy is the most generous of any merchant I've used.

I only have one BC pipe (actually about to fill it up this morning); no complaints for the price.

If you see something on Frechys site and you want it... Don't hesitate in buying it.. He is Top shelf, and his prices are normally bottom shelf.

I bought a Savinellin Oom Paul from Frenchy and was very satisfied with both the price and the pipe. Frenchy also sent a free cob, a pipe nail and a bunch of cleaners gratis. On the personal side; he seems like a really nice guy and has a great return policy.