Fresh RD Pipe for me

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Freshly delivered this afternoon was a lovely chubby blasted billiard from Ron.

It feels great in hand and for such a chunky pipe it's quite light in the weight department.

Some pics, sorry about the fluff on the pipe, it's what happens when you own cats;

IMG_6893.jpeg

IMG_6894.jpeg

IMG_6895.jpeg

I'm yet to spark it up, but will take it on it's maiden voyage tomorrow.

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks gents, I'm really happy with the blasting on it, very symmetrical. Ron has a great eye for briar and how it will react to blasting I reckon.

Ya' can't go wrong with one of Ron's pipes (said he who owns three!!!!). Enjoy your great get, Timbo!!!! FTRPLT

You sure can't, this is my fourth. Still yet to spark it up, today was a hectic 12 hour day with no time for a relaxing pipe. Hopefully I'll get some time for it tomorrow.

You just can't beat a pipe from Ron. Not only are they a work of art, but his engineering is perfect...like ftrplt, I have 3 also, and consider them to be heirloom pipes.

Attachments

• Part-blstd-bulldog.JPG
    Part-blstd-bulldog.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 107
  • Rhod_top.JPG
    Rhod_top.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 119
  • Ron_ChristmasPipe_Left.JPG
    Ron_ChristmasPipe_Left.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 108
Finally got around to smoking it today when I caught up with my daughter for some lunch, afterwards we went to the pub for a couple of quiet drinks where we sat in the beer garden and she vaped whilst I smoked. It's a great smoker as always with Ron's pipes and passes the pipe cleaner test effortlessly. 5 out of 5 Ron.