Fun, fun fun!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for the kind words. So, more testing to come and no final diagnosis yet. 2 small tumors, 1 area of infarction in my left side brain, and this morning I had a couple of really bad, what I call episodes. Basically my entire right side went numb, and felt like fire ants were stinging me all over that side. Also felt like someone was squeezing my rt eyeball. Pretty odd over all.

Wow, John. Scary stuff. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having to deal with this, but hopefully further testing will lead to an actionable treatment plan and full recovery. Do your best to stay optimistic and in the moment. I know that I personally suffer from "doomsday thinking", which leads to a negative mental state. Its amazing what the body can do naturally if you meet these challenges with an optimism and faith. My best wishes for you, and prayers coming your way.
Warm regards,
Loren

i hope they figure it all out and younhave many more happy years with us. i find doctors play a game nowdays of the guessing game. kinda sucks but thats how it is i think. i really for hope the best for you

Good grief John, I hate to read stuff like that. Your docs need to step up the pace on this and get something sorted out for you like right now! That you have 2 tumours and 1 infarction as well as suffering that event today should be enough to kick them into high gear. I'm no doctor but it certainly sounds like a stroke to me.

Keep us updated please. Your health is job #1 right now.

Cheers,

RR

Best of luck, brother! Hopefully they'll come up with a good treatment program soon

how have u been feeling lately. i just was thinking of you thought id see if all was well in your part of town.

Best wishes to you. If I may, I want to express both respect and admiration for how you handled the interview and job. At such a jarring and scary time, so many of us would jettison into a world of only thinking of ourselves. That's natural, and I don't say that with judgment. But to also have that capacity to think of others in such a situation is extraordinary. It says to me: CHARACTER. Again, the very best wishes to you and yours. Thank you for setting an example as well.

John I am just gutted to hear this. I hope you're feeling better today. Please keep us posted. Prayers are headed north my friend.

Bless you
Jim

John, I am just found this thread, and want to offer my best wishes and prayers for your diagnosis and recovery. Stay positive, and put your health first. Know that you have many friends pulling for you.

I realize I am late in seeing this thread, but I am saddened by the news, and I hope for the best.

Got some great news today. I am now all set up for my MRI Spectroscopy scan. I am pretty keen to get the ball rolling with whatever the treatment plan will be!

On a side note, I have developed a bit if expressive aphasia, and it is pretty comical to listen to my try to have a conversation ;)

John, all the best to you, you've been in my Prayers. Hopefully  your doctors come up with a plan and your feeling much better ASAP!! 
Nice to hear from you, please update all of us with your progress. 

GET WELL SOON

This is good news indeed, John. Wishing you all the best. Hopefully the tests will lead to a diagnosis and a course of action for treatment. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Loren

John, We're all rooting for you.

Happy to hear that you got some good news and your treatment plan is on the horizon.

Wishing you all the best..

Well that's progress John. I think we're all keen to hear the results of the scan and what the treatment plan will be.

We're with you mate!

Keep us posted.