FYI

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Mars Cigars and Pipes has Former's Bird's Eye Flake in stock for only $7.90 per tin. They had my favorite (Cross Grain Flake) in stock but I grabbed all they had. This after swearing blind, at least a dozen + times, that I wasn't going to buy more tobacco.  :fpalm:

AJ

I have way more tobacco than I am likely ever to smoke, yet I get still get bit by the TAD bug!

AJ":c4wfhpjh said:
Mars Cigars and Pipes has Former's Bird's Eye Flake in stock for only $7.90 per tin. They had my favorite (Cross Grain Flake) in stock but I grabbed all they had. This after swearing blind, at least a dozen + times, that I wasn't going to buy more tobacco.  :fpalm:

AJ
Hoarder!!! :D :lol!:

AJ, treat yourself, you deserve it and 2 great scores. Ya can't pass that up :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Fatman":en4elako said:
I have way more tobacco than I am likely ever to smoke, yet I get still get bit by the TAD bug!
Same here, don't know why I do it but I do!!

AJ":tgy1ydkg said:
...... This after swearing blind, at least a dozen + times, that I wasn't going to buy more tobacco.  :fpalm:

AJ
AJ, I sincerely feel for you, my brother. I'm suffering from the same ailment, so I know what you're going through :oops:

JimInks":q57kfed0 said:
Hoarder!!!  :D   :lol!:
This from the guy that has stashed the last 4 years production of Rotary Luxury Navy Cut and won't share, trade, or sell one little piece of it. He also has more tobacco stashed away than any 10 0f the largest tobacco cellars known to mankind. Now I don't hold this against my old friend but I do think he should share some of that Rotary with the guy that has often pointed out the typos and numerous other mistakes in his tobacco reviews.  :lol!: :twisted: :lol!: :twisted: :lol!:  :twisted: :twisted:   

AJ

Brewdude":spvlo309 said:
Hey AJ, good to read ya and thanks for the tip!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR
Rande you were the that I had on my mind when I posted the tip. I know you like both the Bird's Eye Flake and the Cross Grain Flake. Sorry but the Cross Grain Flake is out of stock now but if you need a tin or two let me know and we can work it out. :)

AJ

Fatman":kdadm0dp said:
John I too am sitting on more than I'll ever smoke and I honestly try not to buy more but when I see one of my favorite blends being sold at almost $2.00 less than everyone else I can't resist the offer. :)

AJ

SpeedyPete":zzego3fe said:
AJ, I sincerely feel for you, my brother.  I'm suffering from the same ailment, so I know what you're going through :oops:
It's good to know that I'm not alone in my misery. :lol!:

AJ

AJ":ndpn1r8w said:
Brewdude":ndpn1r8w said:
Hey AJ, good to read ya and thanks for the tip!

Cheers,

RR
Rande you were the that I had on my mind when I posted the tip. I know you like both the Bird's Eye Flake and the Cross Grain Flake. Sorry but the Cross Grain Flake is out of stock now but if you need a tin or two let me know and we can work it out. :)

AJ
AJ

As you'll be aware I'm a huge fan of all the above. They figure large into my rotation.

And I appreciate your kind offer but I'm OK on that front. Great to see you posting my friend!

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":87ioik3a said:
As you'll be aware I'm a huge fan of all the above. They figure large into my rotation.

And I appreciate your kind offer but I'm OK on that front. Great to see you posting my friend!

Cheers,

RR
Thanks  Rande. Taking it one day a time.

AJ