Game of Thrones

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read the books years ago, waited in agony for the show paranoid that they'd botch it the way LOTR.was botched. Thus far I am pleasantly suprised. What really drives me batty is the delays on the book releases, dance of dragons took an extra two years for release. There's only going to be three more books, then the series ends.

I got season 1 as a Xmas gift on DVD and started watching it, didn't take long to get hooked. Great show can't wait for more.

Shouldn't be long before season 3 comes out. I hope.

They did cancel Rome after two seasons, though, so anything's possible.... :cry:

I don't think season 2 is out just yet, but I could be wrong.

Season three starts March 31! :)

And for those of you who are attached to a lot of characters, GRRM has already said he wants to end the series in 'a field of graves'. So, I'm not sure what to expect at the end.

Either way, I'm totally stoked.

WarlockBob":wqqo5w5r said:
Season three starts March 31! :)

And for those of you who are attached to a lot of characters, GRRM has already said he wants to end the series in 'a field of graves'.
Double- :cheers: !!

I am so in love with this program, that I may actually have to subscribe to HBO for once in my life rather than waiting for the DVD's to be released.

PS... :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2fPgIIB67bw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I wish I could see it, not on netflix yet. When it comes available I'll watch it, it sounds like something I'd like.

Awright, just about to start this week's episode! :cheers:

Who's been watching?

Daenerys is becoming a force to be reckoned with!! And I was worried about here giving away the dragons... :shock:

Haven't decided what it'll be yet. JKP, LBF, Marlin Flake, or what----

Started watching last week after reading all the hype. I just finished my marathon. All I can say is WOW

That is great TV. My new favorite show, especially now that spartacus is over.

This series is the most pirated series in history. A big reason is that the programming was released much later outside the states. It was so downloaded in Australia that there is conjecture that even the Kangaroos were watching pirated copies.

Now that I'm somewhat recovered from the Red Wedding, I am frikin stoked for the season finale!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bentbulldog":lpch16ld said:
Now that I'm somewhat recovered from the Red Wedding, I am frikin stoked for the season finale!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Me too!