Gawith Apricot Snuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the GH "Dry Orange" snuff, but my favorite is Poschl Gletscher Prise--very refreshing.

Doc Manhattan":5obk02m4 said:
I like the GH "Dry Orange" snuff, but my favorite is Poschl Gletscher Prise--very refreshing.
I had some Poschl Gletscher Prise, but my wife stole it from me.

I haven't been able to find it here, all I've got is McChrystal's Raspberry...it's nice enough.

Gawith Apricot along with Gletscher Prise are my staple snuffs.I've been using
it for 12 years everyday.I buy it by the 20 piece box from Mars Cigars.Lowest
price on the web and a 10% discount if you buy by the box.
No smoking where I work[Post Office] so snuff is a lifesaver.Most guys don't realize
how invigorating a good pinch of this can be.I don't have a chance to smoke my
pipe until after dinner on a workday,a good portion of snuff with a coffee in the
morning really starts the day off right.I use around 25grams a week of the Gawith.
It's not so good if stale,some shops don't sell much which means you get old stock,
but Mars always has fresh snuff. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Bill":3y3svzxa said:
The stuff isn't bad. Not bad at all. Any other users here?
I like it, too, Bill. Nice bit of menthol to tingle the nose with a bit of fruity aftertaste. Their Cola is good, too, but I hear it is now out of production. If you would like to try it, PM me your address and I will send you some.

Smokey

smokey422":c357qa99 said:
Bill":c357qa99 said:
The stuff isn't bad. Not bad at all. Any other users here?
I like it, too, Bill. Nice bit of menthol to tingle the nose with a bit of fruity aftertaste. Their Cola is good, too, but I hear it is now out of production. If you would like to try it, PM me your address and I will send you some.

Smokey
I have a tin of Cola around here somewhere, or did anyway.