Gawith Cannon Plug

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsmoker

Reaction score
I saw this tobacco today while placing my order and it looksinteresting. Anyone smoke any? Flavor? any thoughts at all .?

I've oodles of this unique plug in the cellar. It's a Lake District that's more in the salty/leathery/metallic vein than floral. The base is unsliced Best Brown Flake.

Great stuff - but an absolute love-it-or-hate-it tabak.

Buddy

Natch recently sent me a sample of this stuff and I must say I like it. Of course I don't recall any bad baccy's from S.G.
I won't try to provide a professional review, but can say I recommend it, no tounge bite, smooth and mellow with a flavor that evolved through the bowl.
Not too strong IMO, an overall good smoke!
I will definitely cellar some of this.
Thanks Natch!

At first I thought it was Grousemoor in plug form, but was corrected in that erroneous assumption (in the best way possible, by being sent a sample of Grousemoor Plug to compare by another of our generous BoB's). Still, to me it has a lot of similar perfumeness as Grousemoor, though toned down notably.

Natch

Natch":dvewtq0t said:
Still, to me it has a lot of similar perfumeness as Grousemoor, though toned down notably.

Natch
That would be a good thing. Grousemoor is the one Lakeland tobacco I just could not stomache. There are several that I don't care for for various reasons, some that I can abide with at times, some that are interesting enough to keep on hand, but Grousemoor was truly like smoking Old Lady Perfume :oops: :lol: