G'Day from Down Under!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmatrix58

Reaction score
G'Day All,

Matt from Melbourne, Australia, the Nanny State that taxes tobacco at $1600+ per kg and plasters offensive pictures of babies stuffed with breathing tubes, all over tobacco products, not to mention banning all pictures of pipes and t'bacca on our websites... oh and did I mention tobacco is a controlled substance here where is illegal to grow and to possess tobacco seeds...

I believe some of our friends over the pond suffer similar indignities...

Not that I'm pissed off or anything... :unsure::mad:

Other than that, Glad to be here!!(y)

Matt, welcome to our group! We have friends in Sydney; one of the ladies (one of my wife's best friends!!) has a "significant other" in Sassafras!! I'll bet you know where that is! We visited there several years ago. Enjoyed every minute of it!! The Yarra Valley wine is wonderful!! FTRPLT

Sassafras, sure do,ftrplt,

I'm in Cockatoo, not far at all! I've been enjoying a Yarra Valley Pinot Noir of late. :p
Matt, welcome to our group! We have friends in Sydney; one of the ladies (one of my wife's best friends!!) has a "significant other" in Sassafras!! I'll bet you know where that is! We visited there several years ago. Enjoyed every minute of it!! The Yarra Valley wine is wonderful!! FTRPLT

Welcome to BoB Matt from another Aussie based in NSW's Blue Mountains.

Yep the tobacco situation sucks here, I've found these guys in Melbourne have a good range, too bad it's North of $100 for 50gm. Tobacco Blends

If you like Latakia blends, their Levy #2 is a beaut.

G'Day All,

Matt from Melbourne, Australia, the Nanny State that taxes tobacco at $1600+ per kg and plasters offensive pictures of babies stuffed with breathing tubes, all over tobacco products, not to mention banning all pictures of pipes and t'bacca on our websites... oh and did I mention tobacco is a controlled substance here where is illegal to grow and to possess tobacco seeds...

I believe some of our friends over the pond suffer similar indignities...

Not that I'm pissed off or anything... :unsure::mad:

Other than that, Glad to be here!!(y)
So Matt, tell us what really pisses you off?!?

So Matt, tell us what really pisses you off?!?
G'Day Natch,

Well...I guess Hot beer and cold pies for starters (no offence intended to our Pommie Brothers) and then hot tongue and cold bum from the Missus was not much fun either... 'spose tht's why I'm happily single at 63;)