G'day from Sydney!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan in Sydney

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I just accidentally discovered this site while browsing a link in the Alt.Smokers forum.
Pipe smoking is a fairly singular pastime in Australia---the non-smoking lobby here is very strong and unfortunatley doesn't differentiate between cigs and the finer things in life!
At least its still legal to light up at home!
I started my pipe-passion some thirty-odd years ago, and have a fairly good stable, ranging between 150-175 pipes depending on selling and buying---you know how it goes...!
I love a good Ashton, Dunhill, Ferndown, that sort of thing, but also very partial to Castello and Cavicchi as well.
I'm most definitely in the English, non-aromatic camp and blends like Dunhill London Mix, and various GLP's are my staples.
Fortunately, I travel to the US quite often being American as well as Aussie and bring my prize 'baccy home with me---it sure isn't available here!
I'm looking to reduce my collection these days, so I might be listing a few Castello great lines and the like in the Trading post fairly soon.

Hey Dan! :) Welcome!

About the Tradin Post, be sure to read the rules sticky at the top. I do look forward to seeing the Castello's at some point.

Welcome to the forum!!! It realy is a great place to hang out and talk to other people. Look forward to more of your post!! :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Welcome aboard, Dan. Enjoy your time here and hope to see your posts often.

Alan.

Welome Dan,

I am a newbie, learning what I can, gleaning from the 'Minds of the Masters'. New England USA here CT to be exact, formarly Maine.
LdyDoc