Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

G'day... New member here...

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

physiognomy

Reaction score
I just thought I'd stop in & say a quick hello... Found the place after searching for some info on my tins of PCCA Dulcet. I have been smoking a pipe for over a year now (nearly 2), but know that there is a lifetime of learning in front of me... Thanks for having me! I look forward to reading & contributing where I can.

Ol'Dawg

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your posts!

Jim

LL

Reaction score
Watch out for Jason. He wears assless chaps.

LL

Reaction score
Doc Manhattan":kgtnbvuc said:
LL":kgtnbvuc said:
Watch out for Jason. He wears assless chaps.
Aren't all chaps assless?
Good point. That's what he called 'em, though, so didn't want to fool with the nomenclature. Such, um... specialty interests often have terminology that sound innocuous but isn't, you see.

Doc Manhattan

Reaction score
LL":7hem3adn said:
Good point. That's what he called 'em, though, so didn't want to fool with the nomenclature. Such, um... specialty interests often have terminology that sound innocuous but isn't, you see.
Ah, yes. Below 14th street, someone who says he's "a big fan of the bears" does NOT mean he wants to go grab a few beers and watch the game.

LL

Reaction score
Doc Manhattan said:
LL":dxrejmnf said:
Ah, yes. Below 14th street, someone who says he's "a big fan of the bears" does NOT mean he wants to go grab a few beers and watch the game.
Exactly. :lol:

kilted1

Reaction score
Welcome, come on in, pull up a chair, light a pipe and have fun!