G'day... New member here...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

physiognomy

Reaction score
I just thought I'd stop in & say a quick hello... Found the place after searching for some info on my tins of PCCA Dulcet. I have been smoking a pipe for over a year now (nearly 2), but know that there is a lifetime of learning in front of me... Thanks for having me! I look forward to reading & contributing where I can.

Watch out for Jason. He wears assless chaps.

Doc Manhattan":kgtnbvuc said:
LL":kgtnbvuc said:
Watch out for Jason. He wears assless chaps.
Aren't all chaps assless?
Good point. That's what he called 'em, though, so didn't want to fool with the nomenclature. Such, um... specialty interests often have terminology that sound innocuous but isn't, you see.

LL":7hem3adn said:
Good point. That's what he called 'em, though, so didn't want to fool with the nomenclature. Such, um... specialty interests often have terminology that sound innocuous but isn't, you see.
Ah, yes. Below 14th street, someone who says he's "a big fan of the bears" does NOT mean he wants to go grab a few beers and watch the game.

Doc Manhattan said:
LL":dxrejmnf said:
Ah, yes. Below 14th street, someone who says he's "a big fan of the bears" does NOT mean he wants to go grab a few beers and watch the game.
Exactly. :lol:

Welcome, come on in, pull up a chair, light a pipe and have fun!