Georgia on my mind

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Here in cloudy Atlanta GA. Flew out for some horse trading, then off to Utah for next week's adventure. My doctor said driving would be too hard on me, so, I fly! I might sneak out to Oregon if I can wrestle up a rig and find the time.

There's a lot of people here!

You be sure and head downtown to "The Varsity" for the best dang chili dogs, 'burgers, and fries...did I mention the onion rings??!! Cash only!! The experience is worth the trip!! Near Georgia Tech!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Hot-lanta eh? Been many a moon since I was there last on assignment with Pyramid Breweries. Remember the Buckhead area was pretty live and in living color for all and sundry activities such as music, good beer and food, local color, etc.

Enjoy Ozzie.....

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR

Please be careful if you must drive in the city!

I did a week long work training trip there last year and was set up in a hotel on the opposite side of town from where my meetings were held.

It was like something outta Mad Max. At least an hour and a half commute morning and night. Accidents everywhere. Tires on the road on fire. Busted up cars facing every which way.

I don’t know how locals do it everyday.

...but have fun,and yes, lots of good food all over.

Lived in Atlanta for 10 years. Spent 3 hours a day commuting for 5 miles to work and back. Don't miss the traffic but miss the diversity of of food choices

Sent from Topic'it App