Germain Rich Dark Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taharris

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I got home yesterday to find a tattered envelope with no return address.

Inside was a very generous sample of Germain Rich Dark Flake and a card wishing me a merry Christmas.

Since I don't know which of you miscreants to thank (or even which forum to thank you on) I decided to post a general message to the community:

"Thanks for being such a great community of good and generous folks. In this scary world we live in it is nice to know that there is an online community of near strangers who treat each other with kindness and generosity."

Todd

Well you certainly know it wasn't this ole tightwad cheapskate.
Enjoy my friend!

Wasn't me.. I don't even like you... Well unless you are going to sell me a discount pipe, if that's the case.. I must confess it was me, love you man! :D

But really, good on you and the sender of such a fine gift! I hope you enjoy it as much as they hoped you would.

Don't look at me, I'm not savvy enough to get anything hard to find.

Blackhorse":hczmea9n said:
Ohhhhh! Puros Bran just went over ten grand!!!

Amazing.
I honestly dont look over there.... Reality is I've been around for along time BH... Out of the top ten by post count I come in 5th if going off post per day (3.9) Kyle, Monblah, Brewdude, and jiminks all have a higher post per day count than me... I didn't look any further than that but I'm sure there are many guys that post as much or more than I do, they just haven't been here seven years.