Germains group buy/ Brown and SLF

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
Well my supplier has more tins of Brown and Special Latakia Flak in stock. stock is quite limited. He thinks he can get me 50 tins of each total but not quite sure. I have reserved 36 of each for sure which 18 of those are reserved for me and two other people. I am offering up slots for 18 tins of brown and 18 tins of special latakia flake or more if he can get me all 50 of each. I believe the price should be around 17.00 or 18.00 plus shipping from me to you per tin, but price might go down once the negotiations are finished and final shipping price from him to me is settled.

I ship priority flat rate boxes at cost and can fit a certain number of tins in a certain size box. I will update this thread once everything is finalized. I believe it was 4 tins in a small flat rate box and shipping was around 7.00 or under conus.

Right now I need to find out how many people want in so I know how many tins to order. In the past I have had everyone pay up front when I order so I am not out 1k of my own money as I dont make any money on this group buy. I do it for everyone in it and it has gone so well over the past few years I have done it.

It usually takes about 14 days for the tobacco to reach me from Europe and I post the tracking numbers so everyone can see its progress, but it can take up to a month, you know how customs can be. Takes me a few days to separate and box everything and again I provide tracking numbers so everything is trackable.

So post here and send me a pm please if interested and please post if you participated in the past how it went. I am only advertising here and on one group on facebook. Last time I advertised several more places and was a bit more of a pain.

Blackhorse":goaotlw2 said:
The Trading Post is not the proper location for a Group Buy thing. I'm going to ask that this thread be moved.

Thanks.
Thanks. Sorry for that.

Special latakia flake is all spoken for. I can do up to 30 tins of brown flake.