Getting more into smokeless

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
Lately I gave up cigs, largely by way of smokeless tobacco. Come to think of it, that was in March. Either by dipping grizzly straight or using general snus original portions. I prefer the grizzly dip, my wife prefers I use the snus lol. No spitting and all that. So I dip at work on my route, and smoke my pipe or cigar on my breaks or other idle time.

I guess it good I gave up the cigs, though I do miss them sometimes. I feel healthier now, so it can’t be all bad right?

Just raising a point I guess. Whatever your choice may be, getting off cigs is imperative to health. And if you can still enjoy yourself in the process...

Nasal snuff has become as much a hobby for me as pipe smoking...the variety out there is absolutely astounding.

Don't get me wrong - I still light a pipe whenever I have time, but it's nasal snuff (and Swedish snus) that get me through the workday (or anywhere else the anti-smoking brigade have taken hold).

idbowman":5bwxmkin said:
Nasal snuff has become as much a hobby for me as pipe smoking...the variety out there is absolutely astounding.

Don't get me wrong - I still light a pipe whenever I have time, but it's nasal snuff (and Swedish snus) that get me through the workday (or anywhere else the anti-smoking brigade have taken hold).
I'm right there with you, snuff at work, pipe everywhere else. I still trying to completely kick the cigarettes and have one now and then.

I do like some nasal snuff. I’m a fan of gawith apricot, black rapee and Wilson’s of sharrow dynamite. But for some reason the dip and snus are working out better for me. Maybe it’s a better nic hit. The world of snus and dip are expanding greatly insofar as flavor too. The northerner is a great site for finding things to try out. And tough guy chew.