Getting ready for piglets

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I think she killed the weaker ones to make room for the stronger it's life and it's life on a farm

Arky, I believe your correct. Mommy wants to make sure all of the healthy piglets survive. You can also feed them goats milk from a bottle, any of those you feel are not getting enough of her milk. Just keep an eye on the piglets and keep them warm. I wish you, your family and ALL of the piglets well and have a HAPPY and HEALTHY THANKSGIVING :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks you two I am with them all the time I sleep a few hrs a night but I'm up and with then at 5 in the morning

Good morning Arky, how are the 10 piglets doing? Hope your getting some sleep.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Arky if its cold in the barn you can cuddle with the piglets under covers.... you would have pigs in a blanket

So hows the brood doing? Hopefully no more have went on the the mid wallow in the sky.  Also i was thinking of something my dad used to make me do when we had a pregnant squealer ... dig up grass roots and all with the dirt still on the roots and let her eat it... helps with keeping her iron in check as she is putting out a lot for the wee lil pigs.

Keep those piglets clean and fed well; piglets are super susceptible to internal parasites which is no good for them or you! Let 'em wallow when they're a little older. It's probably too cold for that anyway. Keep the pictures coming!!!

So far so good 10 there I'll go look in a few and see but then I'll need to get a parasite plan going

Arky, how are all 10 piglets doing? Hope you had a great day with your family :sunny: :sunny: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Arky, how are the piglets doing. Haven't seen you much on here, they must be taking up most of your time.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!