Giddy as a little kid!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Always special when you get a new pipe in the mail but nothing prepared me for the overwhelming beauty of this Army Apple Crazy Bamboo from Roman Kovalev aka Dr’s Pipes. I broke out my 13 y/o sugar flecked Esoterica Stonehaven for the first keeping it smokey smoke.
banjo

29999620977_fb27610036_z_d.jpg

Welllll, I dunno..... Kinda hard to make out a shape for these old eyes....

Perhaps you can post some more pictures of that lovely. Um, I mean, hard to see pipe!??

Good choice of smoke!

Ozark Wizard":9g9cd8jh said:
Welllll, I dunno..... Kinda hard to make out a shape for these old eyes....

Perhaps you can post some more pictures of that lovely. Um, I mean, hard to see pipe!??

Good choice of smoke!
44662184472_622968b595_b_d.jpg

I visited the Doctor’s pipes page on SP. Those aren’t Smoking Pipes, more like Smoking Jewels! The prices are stunning, too. (This coming from a piper who recently paid $45 for a “never smoked” briar from SP’s estate offerings.). If I’d bought a Doctor’s, I’d be in grave danger on the home front of re-enacting the elevator scene between Sen. Flake and the hollerin’ lady. And he’s smoking this little jewel, not safely locking it away! Exemplary no matter how you look at it! I’m in freakin’ awe.