GKCPC Congrats to some brothers!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little late, but I hate every pipe maker who made the set this year  :evil: Not really...I'm proud to call most of them friends. 

There were a lot of great entries this year and everyone who made the set deserves a huge slap on the back and congratulations for making the cut. It was hard to keep a dude as tall as Jesse from falling over when they called his name, but between his wife and I we managed....barely. Next time we are planning to let him fall and humiliate himself  ;) 

I told Bobby all weekend I was going to write Bobby on MY ticket so that I won the set! It really is true that every year someone named Bob wins the set.

scotties22":smkk7tmv said:
 It was hard to keep a dude as tall as Jesse from falling over when they called his name, but between his wife and I we managed....barely.  Next time we are planning to let him fall and humiliate himself  ;) 
Ha! You're just lucky Ryan wasn't in the room when his name was called! That guy makes me look like a grasshopper!

scotties22":35qf18to said:
...I'm proud to call most of them friends.
When you say *most* are you insinuating that I'm no longer your bud ??

Ocelot55":f3as70w3 said:
scotties22":f3as70w3 said:
 It was hard to keep a dude as tall as Jesse from falling over when they called his name, but between his wife and I we managed....barely.  Next time we are planning to let him fall and humiliate himself  ;) 
Ha! You're just lucky Ryan wasn't in the room when his name was called! That guy makes me look like a grasshopper!
I wouldn't fall over, but I nearly cried. Trust me, when a 6'6 340lb dude starts bawling, that is way more frightening than when he falls over.  :affraid: 
Fat guys fall over all the time, nothing new there  :face: 

RAlden":czkspfit said:
scotties22":czkspfit said:
We were friends?!?!?!????  :lol!: 

Let's put it this way.....I'm glad to call all of them but 1 my friends (and that's just because I've never had the pleasure of meeting Colin Rigsby)  :D 

scotties22":ev1g328t said:
RAlden":ev1g328t said:
scotties22":ev1g328t said:
We were friends?!?!?!????  :lol!: 

Let's put it this way.....I'm glad to call all of them but 1 my friends (and that's just because I've never had the pleasure of meeting Colin Rigsby)  :D 
I'm really hoping Colin is over 6' tall so we can be the "Giants from Texas."