GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For the Brothers (and Sisters) who have not seen this...Greg Pease listed, on his website, the tobaccos that will be affected:

- Embarcadero
- Union Square
- Maltese Falcon
- The Virginia Cream
- Key Largo
- The entire Old London Series
- The entire New World Collection

See: http://www.glpease.com/

It would be appropriate if other manufacturers could do likewise, so we are fully informed. Or, as much as possible, under these ambiguous circumstances.

Thanks for keeping us all updated. This way pipe smokers can stock up on any of those GLP blends listed they enjoy!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This moronic FDA regulation sounds like just the thing Trump wants to get rid of.
Fingers crossed.  Greg should show up at Trump Tower.   :lol:

Stock up on the blends you like while you can, until you hear otherwise. That's my plan anyway.

Ayup.

Already loaded up on one of the at-risk blends. If I had the funds, I'd load up about 8 more...but I'll just start at the top of the priority list and work my way down as far as I can. I guess if I can stock myself up with 4 of the ones on this I won't feel completely cheated (which is a lie...I'll feel cheated regardless, I suppose).

This is a real downer. Many good blends in that Old London series - Gaslight, Chelsea Morning, Lagonda, Quiet Nights. Can't believe those are in jeopardy. Wtf. Buy Em now I guess?

This is the worst news. Just look at that list.. I have a question though, I see that Greg said that the blends are at risk.. IS he saying they are at risk of disappearing completely or that they are at risk of an increase in price?

Hater":g0f31o7i said:
This is the worst news. Just look at that list.. I have a question though, I see that Greg said that the blends are at risk.. IS he saying they are at risk of disappearing completely or that they are at risk of an increase in price?
Disappearing. There's no way Greg could afford to keep all of those blends. We're talking millions of dollars just for the paperwork.

joshoowah":odz83ha5 said:
Hater":odz83ha5 said:
Disappearing. There's no way Greg could afford to keep all of those blends. We're talking millions of dollars just for the paperwork.
that may be the saddest news imaginable. Some of thos blends are simply amazing :(