Glassjapan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak2000

Reaction score
What a great brother!! Hooked me up with an entire aged tin when I was just looking for a sample to try and gave me a killer deal on some aged baccy a while back. Thanks a mill Gary!

Seconding this—Gary is a great guy and very generous, a true credit to our hobby. Thanks again!

Just completed a trade with Gary, and I couldn't be more grateful. He is a true gentleman, and an excellent person to trade with. Great communication coupled with a desire to help a brother (in need) out. What more could one ask for?

Thanks Gary!

Gary is the man! We did a bit of a deal and what I thought was going to be a fair trade turned out shocking me!

Those two are way too kind. I never knew people liked getting bombed with Capt Black Grape?! Now them on the other hand, they're just too generous!

Gary is way toooooooooo generous, I too expected an even trade but, he hit me with 3 times what I sent him.
Look out Gary, a bomb may just drop when you least expect it. ;)

Did a trade with him some months back...outstanding fellow, true to his word and right on time.

Thanks, Gary