Glitch in the message board

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
Aaron and I use the same computer to log onto BoB, and it drives me crazy because whenever I log in after him, any new posts he read while logged in as himself are always marked as read in my account. So I miss new posts all the time. :no:

You could use two different browsers for BOB--then neither of you has to log out, and you'll have unique cookies/login records.

That's probably going to be the best answer Doc, we don't have access to the code of the site and I'm not sure there would be an easy work around if we did..

If you don't want different browsers you could set up your computer so you both have different accounts and log in as yourselves. I did that when I was with my girlfriend just so I didn't have to have a picture of butterflies on my desktop. :lol:

Irene,

Just do what my wife does when we don't agree on a particular procedure. She beats the snot out of me until I'm agreeable and see it her way and do what I'm told. Isn't that what marriage is all about? :lol!:

Natch

Why Irene ,you've changed your appearance!Who is that lady in the avatar?

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":2l33na8s said:
Why Irene ,you've changed your appearance!Who is that lady in the avatar?

Winslow :sunny:
I think it's from the movie, Sherlock Holmes and the leading lady, but I may be mistaken. None the less, it's what I imagine Miss Adler would look like. :)

And to everyone else, thank you. I use IE now and Aaron uses chrome. It works wonderfully!