Going Back Home

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ron

Thanks for the update. Been wondering how you've been. Hope the hassles with the landlord have been resolved to your satisfaction and great to learn that you'll be back in the pipe biz before too long. Also sounds like a cool little small town.

Cheers,

RR

Thank you all, I know I've made myself a stranger here so we'll just have to start over again. ;)

Lovely to hear from you, Ron and welcome back. We've been keeping your bunk for you so pop your kit bags down, settle on in again and pop across to the Mess when you're ready.

Good to have you grace these pages again.

Stick":t0k1p2rk said:
Lovely to hear from you, Ron and welcome back. We've been keeping your bunk for you so pop your kit bags down, settle on in again and pop across to the Mess when you're ready.

Good to have you grace these pages again.
Thank you Stick, glad to be back. ;)

I look forward to seeing more of your pipe creations and will keep an eye out for the new stock on your website.

peanubutter":rm035es3 said:
I look forward to seeing more of your pipe creations and will keep an eye out for the new stock on your website.
Why Thank you sir!

D.L.Ruth":h37wu4qr said:
Checked out the website, some fine looking pipes on there. Look forward to seeing more creations when you get to them.
Thank you, I hope it be soon sir. ;)

Ron, glad to hear things are finally getting squared away to your satisfaction. Just keep on keeping on brother you'll be turning out beautiful baby pipes before you know it. You'll remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

huffelpuff":uc1b1a9d said:
Ron, glad to hear things are finally getting squared away to your satisfaction. Just keep on keeping on brother you'll be turning out beautiful baby pipes before you know it. You'll remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
Thank you Jim, I hope so, its just the journey from now till then that's killing me.

Well, it's April now and the weather finally gave in long enough to get my shop delivered.
It's a 12 x 20 and a lot bigger then that 8 x 12 I had, heck there wasn't even enough room in it to fall down.
Now I must wait for the electrician to come and wire the place so I can start putting insulation
in and do the carpentry. Once that's done I can finally start unloading my garage off all my shop
equipment and get it setup. Although I just ordered my new lathe they tell me its a 6-7 week
wait for it to be in stock, lets hope they over estimated. Come quite a ways since last and
again had to sell more of my collection off and my old lathe to finance hopefully the completion
of my shop. I gotta tell ya, I don't remember my last one costing me this much so it sure as
H. E. double hokey sticks be a whole lot better.
The only thing that really bothers me to any extent is that I have to spend ALL my money on this shop
and getting it setup and I still don't have even a sofa for a visitor to sit down on in my home. I'm mean its not
likely I get many but, looking at a room with just a Eames like chair and an entertainment center
for a front room is a bit poor looking. :lol:
Until next time, See in the funny papers!;)

Sounds like you're getting life back together, bit by bit. Don't worry, in a few years, you won't know where to put all the stuff. 12x20 is my standard size for outbuildings, and they seem to load up faster than I thought!

Great to hear from you uncle Ron and that’s fabulous news about your new workshop. Glad to hear things are finally coming together and can’t wait to see new pipes from you mate.

Cheers

Tim

Thank you gentlemen, yes its moving along, naturally not as fast as I'd like but, patience
was never one of my better skills. :lol: