going shopping

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankluke

Reaction score
i'm off to watch city cigars, i'll let you guys know what i got when i get back.

well, i had a budget of $100 and i spent just over that. wanted Virginia blended tobacco and picked up 3 different tins, estorica tobacciana-dorchester, astleys-no.88, ashton-gold rush .. also picked out a new pipe mastro beraldi, i really like the look of it

mastroberaldipipe.jpg

Nice buy frankluke. You're right about the pipe, it is a nice looker.

:D Paul

I honestly believe Mastro Beraldi's offer the best value in pipes that you can currently find! I have two and they're both excellent smokers for their modest price point...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

D.J. Perry":a0bmga1o said:
I honestly believe Mastro Beraldi's offer the best value in pipes that you can currently find! I have two and they're both excellent smokers for their modest price point...

Best,
Dock
good to know dock.. and the best thing about them is there only a 20 minute drive for me to get some.... maybe thats a bad thing :)

FL,

Next time you go to Watch City, Tell Ernie Dock said "Yo Bro"....

Best,
Dock

Sounds like a good trip there indeed! Fine looking pipe. That is a line of pipes I've never tried. May have to change that! ;)