Golden Gate Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15412249.jpg

15412236.jpg

15412230.jpg

15412262.jpg

I'd love owning that straight grain freehand with plateau. If pushed I may have to succumb to my lust for another pipe. :)

AJ

AJ":wqgc4bnf said:
I'd love owning that straight grain freehand with plateau. If pushed I may have to succumb to my lust for another pipe. :)

AJ
What prevents this desire to come true? I will be glad! Check out my "WWW" ... Really - all descriptions in Russian, but - I think - "Google translator" to cope with this problem ...)))

Golden Gate Pipe

Deim":uno0caux said:
AJ":uno0caux said:

AJ
What prevents this desire to come true? I will be glad! Check out my "BBB" ... Really - all descriptions in Russian, but - I think - "Google translator" to cope with this problem ...)))

Golden Gate Pipe
Very nice pipes there, Deim! Wonderful character in the briar!

Pipe smoking in eastern Europe is just not that common. There is not a pipe smoking culture over there. They smoke cigarettes just not pipes or cigars. The cigars available are mostly Cubans and they are not cheap anywhere. That being said there are craftsmen all over the world. I was in Serbia summer 2015 and also visited a pipe maker in Croatia. Hung out for a week with him.

Not to hijack your thread but this is his website

http://mpipes.com.hr/pipes.html

I like to make more traditional shapes. Marinko's are much more creative and the workmanship is impressive. He sells off his facebook page. There is a link on the website.