Gonna see Litto again.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
The local b&m, OVTC,is having a ticketed LFD event that Litto will be attending. It's on September 24 near Falls Church, Virginia. I had to buy my ticket but then I'll get two event only cigars, two 2015 LG cigars and I can roll a bit of the ticket price into further event purchases. I think they might be doing drink pairings too but I'll be skipping those. In fact, the pairings may be the reason the event is ticketed. Idk. But I'll be happy to get some great La Flor Dominicans cigars and to smoke one with Litto, the man behind one of my most favorite and reliable brands. Perhaps, I'll be able to add some pics. Oh, and I said again in the title because I've been to an OVTC event in the past with Litto. I think LFD does well at my local b&m chain so he makes it out here every once in a while.

I had a good time last night. Smoked the 2015 LG Chisel and got to talk with some nice cigar smokers. I didn't get any pictures because my phone died but maybe I'll find some online to upload. Got three more fine cigars in my goody bag. I didn't take advantage of the event deals on any boxes. Frankly I don't smoke enough cigars anymore and the Brothers already stocked me up pretty well. I don't mind picking up a couple sticks occasionally but when it comes to boxes I could have a new pipe for almost the same money. Definitely a nice estate. Just couldn't justify pulling the trigger. Juan.