Gonna take a short road trip

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
My sister and a few friends live down in what we call the Hill Country down here and I'm gonna take a week this spring for a road trip to do some visitin' this spring. ( the nicest time of the year here in Texas) . Gonna get back on my old BMW to do it and am really looking forward to getting back on the scooter again after this past winter of hospital stuff !! Here's a pic of my 1968 R50 in Dover White taken about 15 years ago while up in the Dakotas at a BMW Owner's rally that I'll be riding.

It's been about 10 years since I took my last road trip on a scooter and I'm lookin' forward to this one !! :twisted:

arkansaspiper":m758tgq8 said:
Nice bike can't imagine it's a long trip bike tho
The /2 s were VERY NICE long trip bikes !! Have ridden this one and a '62 R69 I once had across the US back when I was your age!! :twisted: :twisted:

When you're finished your trip, feel free to ride that beauty up to Canada - I'll take good care of her! :lol!:

That's a sweet look'en bike sir, take care and let's not rush ourselves.

Cartaphilus":2t2txtyd said:
That's a sweet look'en bike sir, take care and let's not rush ourselves.
Gonna take my time and take a week to do around 500 miles total. As they say "Keep the rubber side down" for sure !! :twisted: