Good Cheap Cigars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Del !
Thanks for that link.

What else would you recommend besides the #7? I like the sounds of the Perfections.......

rick":bmvbtdhr said:
Hey Del !
Thanks for that link.

What else would you recommend besides the #7? I like the sounds of the Perfections.......
I think that the Graffiti's are good. The Maduro box pressed are good as well as C.A.C. (cheap a$$ corojo). I don't see them listed but you can ask if they have anymore of the "Barb's Choice" cigars. I liked those as well.

I can't say about the Perfections as I haven't tried those.

I've sampled a bunch of cheap sticks and the one I keep reordering as soon as I'm low is the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto. Nicaraguan and Dominican fillers with a Nicaraguan 8 yr old Corojo wrapper leaf. Construction is excellent with few touch ups.

Yep on the La Unicas! I have a few bundles of the connecticut shade 400's that I bought about 14 years ago and they are getting really tasty about now.

Re cheap cigars, pretty much any of the JR's alternatives can be pretty good with at least 3-4 years of age on them. Biggest thing is the draw loosens up on the tight ones so they smoke like a champ. The Dominicans are really good but on the mild side.