Good cologne to wear with pipe smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone tried any of these? smoky tobacco?

www.cbihateperfume.com/premium-accord-shop.html

I would think the cologne you get on your hands would really, REALLY get into the wood of a pipe. You'd forever have a Brut by Faberge topping on whatever you smoke.

I am personally anti Cologne in general. Gets into everything.

i shave with an unscented soap, but use sandalwood aftershave that came with a kit i got from art of shaving. my cologne of choice is Pendleton: Let 'er Buck. a scent from a long time ago. my fiance picked it up for me in Portland at a place called Lizard Lounge, but you can get it at any Pendleton store and most cowboy type places. smells great, goes on light, and mixes with the pipe pretty well. the sandalwood she really likes fresh, and still likes it after a morning smoke on the weekend.

If you are going to wear a cologne.. Green Irish Tweed by Creed.
None of the others are even in the league..

Now, having said that, A fine aftershave (there is a difference) is Captain's Choice Bay Rum. I also like Alt Innsbruck and for a lighter scent Gold Dachs Pflege Tonic.

Not hard to find at all..

westcoast shaving

royal shave

bullgoose.net

The soap is top shelf.

puros_bran":tlawvkmi said:
Not hard to find at all..

westcoast shaving

royal shave

bullgoose.net

The soap is top shelf.
I guess I should have said hard to find locally. I've searched at most B&M fragrance retailers in town, and NO ONE stocks it. I have to buy online, and even then the selection is spotty. Thanks for the links.

I do agree, their shaving soap is THE BEST!

CACooper

I use this and nothing else.

OBR_zps9c28d9ee.jpg

Sherlock Aftershave Splash By Chiseled Face

Our Sherlock scent is inspired by the character brought to life in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in his classic series - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - written in the late 1800's. It is a warm tobacco based scent blended with toasted caramel, black pepper, moist dirt, and finished with a touch of leather, moss, mandarin, honey and rose.

I just fart ever so often to keep the room note natural.

oldmansmokingpipe":ybyqsc0r said:
Sure is potent - so that is what i get out of the west when the west wind blows...
Good ta know I'm not the only one able to enjoy it!