Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinan Altinok

Reaction score
I'm Sinan Altinok of Altinok Pipes. I know this place is for Brothers of Briars but who knows, one day someone would need to try another good material for an excellent smoking. And a person to ask some questions about it. :)

Hello everyone and happy puffin!

Best regards,
Sinan Altinok
http://altinokpipe.com

Welcome to the BoB Sinan.. This is the place to meet many great people and learn so much from each other.. :D
Chuck..

Welcome to the BoB, absolutely beautiful Meershaums on your site :D :cheers: :D

Welcome to the group! We have room for Brothers of Meerschaum too, of course!

Welcome to BoB, Sinan!! I hope you enjoy your stay! I am sure you will!! Post often... and, post pics... we love pics!!!

I checked the website out. There are lots and lots and lots of beautiful pipes!! I've got my eye on a couple... just in case my ship comes in!!! :D

Robert

Welcome to the site! There are many meerchaum fans here, not just briar men.

Welcome to the BoB! Nice website and array of beautiful meers. You're a very talented artist. For some reason I especially like the one titled "Falcon". :D

Falconer":zjho8bvc said:
Welcome to the BoB! Nice website and array of beautiful meers. You're a very talented artist. For some reason I especially like the one titled "Falcon". :D
Hi Falconer,

Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, I'm not the artist. I have carvers working for me. They are carving those beautiful pipes and I am doing the rest.

Sinan

Sinan Altinok":3y4b5aq8 said:
Falconer":3y4b5aq8 said:
Hi Falconer,

Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, I'm not the artist. I have carvers working for me. They are carving those beautiful pipes and I am doing the rest.

Sinan
A good sign of a good boss is good delegating with good results.

lots of meer fans here. don't let the name fool you. welcome!

Hello Sinan,

It's good to see you here! Welcome.

I can also attest to Sinan's pipes' quality - I have 2 Altinok meers in my rotation, and they are both excellent!

(He might not say it either, but he's a great gentleman to do business with).

-Andrew