Got My New Laptop and Back Online

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear from you, Dutch. The music hall's been awfully quiet since you've been gone. Pardon the late reply, but as I've also been out of work for a while, and live in a camper in the woods now, my internet access it pretyy dodgey. Check in when you can and I'll do the same. Deal?

George Kaplan":31n52jn1 said:
Great to hear from you, Dutch. The music hall's been awfully quiet since you've been gone. Pardon the late reply, but as I've also been out of work for a while, and live in a camper in the woods now, my internet access it pretyy dodgey. Check in when you can and I'll do the same. Deal?
Hi George, how are you doing" The black dog still at your heels?

Hello Dutch, I'm really happy to see you back in the family circle :D 

It's my birthday on Friday and I've heard a rumour that my wife bought me a nice big tablet. Never even held one in my hands except for those I have to swallow every day.

I do all my work on a pc as my daughter got hold of my laptop and never brought it back.

Now my little wife is an expert as far as gadgets are concerned and she has promised me that I can use the said tablet for facebook and forums exclusively. By doing that I can sit with her while she watches her soaps which I don't like.

I really am so in love with this girl of mine, same as before we got married 14 months ago.

SpeedyPete":p728ynw6 said:
Hi George, how are you doing"  The black dog still at your heels?
I think I've pretty well made that dog my bitch.
Thanks for asking.

George Kaplan":xycgpbxf said:
SpeedyPete":xycgpbxf said:
Hi George, how are you doing"  The black dog still at your heels?
I think I've pretty well made that dog my bitch.
Thanks for asking.
Please stay careful and aware, those bitches tend to bite when you least expect it. I know, they've been my companions for most of my life.