Gotta Go Feed Two Cats

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
Both of my daughters are out of town, yesterday through Sunday. Both have cats. My older daughter's cat is 14 years old and nasty; younger daughter's cat is two years old and very friendly. My job is two check on both. Is the old one still alive and has younger one torn up some furniture?

I/we feed five every day; four inside, one outside (who has ambitions of being inside!!) All are friendly; some more than others! Cats will be cats!! FTRPLT

Never really cared for cats until I spent a weekend with my favorite nephew. They had 2 siamese which I had always found to be nasty and untouchable. Woke up in the spare downstairs bedroom with one nuzzeled by my neck and the other under my armpit. Dropped them both on the floor and 3 minutes later both are right back in same position. Only time I had ever experienced "friendly" cats. Total shock.

So…daughters are away and you’re to look in on the cats. Was there a question in there somewhere? I think I must have missed something. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So…daughters are away and you’re to look in on the cats. Was there a question in there somewhere? I think I must have missed something.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop.
giphy.gif