Graduation day.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
Today I graduate from college with a degree in Sociology and a minor in Human Services Counseling. Here we go.

Aaron...From which fine Oklahoma institution of higher learning are you graduating :?: And...Congratulations on your achievement, Well Done!! :cheers: FTRPLT

MANY CONGRATULATIONS, an accomplishment deserving of the highest celebrations,,,,I envy and admire your acheivement.

Congratulations, Aaron! Now you can take the world by the horns. Wax philosophic, or poetic, or even sociologically. This is a great milestone, so sit back, relax, and load a proper bowl of something tasty. Float.

Congratulations Aaron. That is certainly quite an achievement. Way to go. :cheers:

Congratulations. I am so proud of you, Aaron. I've seen first hand how hard you worked to get here. It hasn't always been easy, and I really admire you for your accomplishments. You're so smart, and I'm happy for you.

And even though I said no originally, if you like I can take Alex for a walk around the park. While we're gone, you may smoke in the house...because today is your day. :eek:

Congratulations ...to you both.
You guys are too much.
Bub

Now you can get a job with the Obama Administration and someday..........
who knows? :twisted:

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":8pq18080 said:
Now you can get a job with the Obama Administration and someday..........
who knows? :twisted:

Winslow :sunny:
Winslow, you're mean! :lol:

ftrplt":dinaarik said:
Aaron...From which fine Oklahoma institution of higher learning are you graduating :?: And...Congratulations on your achievement, Well Done!! :cheers: FTRPLT

East Central University here in Ada Ok.