Great Photos thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobie1dog

Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting to post up a few photos that are unique.
lightning.jpg

This must be post-modern photography.

After viewing PD's photo, I see something different in the first photo :shock: .

I just threw up my dinner on Nancy, the perfect Ostrich and human combination proving we ARE still evolving. :no:

I'll have to counteract that picture with two to balance things out. I'm glad to see you guys are open to feminine beauty as well. :lol:

*Edited this photo out just in case some thought it was a little too much*
Penelope-CruzJOw3lEvbMl1oB.jpg

Once again this thread is about the Art of Photography. ;)

Maybe this classic will restore your mood Jim! I know that was cold, I apologize!

Justpipes":bmzw9icm said:
This ones for you Jim! :lol:

Don't you ever do this to me again without a great big warning!!! My heart skipped three beats and I nearly puked!! :affraid: FTRPLT

photobucket isn't working today, so I'll try later.....got a bunch of em.

ftrplt":816l7kp4 said:
Justpipes":816l7kp4 said:
This ones for you Jim! :lol:

Don't you ever do this to me again without a great big warning!!! My heart skipped three beats and I nearly puked!! :affraid: FTRPLT
Your a legend brother!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

hobie1dog":z2ityloy said:
Thought it might be interesting to post up a few photos that are unique.
lightning.jpg
By the by, that particular tornado pix from Florida has been used for almost every storm that hits the US, as http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/floridatornado.asp will indicate. I've seen versions with houses added, barns flying above (even cows!). It's a great real shot from the Lake Okeechobee area, but it's been photo-shopped by thousands to meet their needs.

Natch":iwmfakwq said:
An amazing National Geographic pix for our African friends.

It took me a few minutes to figure out it's zebras and their shadows from above.

Natch
Thanks Natch.... I feel right at home! Those things roam free just a couple of miles from my house!!

Natch":3tppyu1h said:
An amazing National Geographic pix for our African friends.

It took me a few minutes to figure out it's zebras and their shadows from above.

Natch
That is a really cool photo Natch!!! I wonder if that is in the Kruger National Park?

I keep coming back to the zebras,,,it's a fantastic photo,,,