Great Stealth Pen

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
My latest gem from Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YK224DZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

...is the Hong Dian Black Forest pen.  For a penny under $13 delivered this is probably the best looking and best writing pen I’ve seen in a long long time.  All metal. Nice heft. Fit and finish on mine is perfect.  I’ve seen product statements that say the nib is Titanium, but I doubt it.  

Mine writes incredibly smoothly.  I’d call it about half way between a fine and medium.  Excellent flow.  The barrel is black, black.  The rest of the metal is dark bronze, black.  The look is very handsome & masculine.  They come in Fine, XFine & Fude (bent calligraphy nib).  Amazon also sells the screw-in nibs in sets of three.  Nice.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to check those out.

Yeah...normally I’d recommend ALMOST any of the PenBBS pens on ETSY at the PenBBS vendor. But they’re getting more and more expensive for budget pens and these are pretty stunning items.

That is an excellent looking pen. I may have to look into one of those.