Greetings all..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RushUpJoe

Reaction score
Hello all.
Started smoking pipes in the late '60s. After college, like many, drifted away. Saved my somewhat meager collection of various Savs, Petersons,
and few Dunhills, sure am glad I did. Been spending some time and effort in cleaning and conditioning after lurking here for awhile mainly to
get some ideas on the hows and whys of restoration.
Spent many an afternoon back then at Iwan Ries. Spent two years of college at Loyola, the downtown campus, so it was just a short walk over.
Those certainly are great memories, and I can't wait to get the time to get over there again, bet it hasn't changed all that much.
I'm from a close in Chicago suburb, have owned various retail business locations since 1975, and getting ready to slow down and make some
serious lifestyle changes.
Joining all you fine gentlemen here should be an enjoyable experience. I hope to learn a lot, thanks for having me.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome to the best place to be....BoB.  You will find all that you need right here!

Rande,
Yes, that's me. Been around there for quite some time, just a lurker though. Followed your posts for quite some
time. Been a cigar smoker, pretty much gotten away from the stogies. Now I just have to decide what to do with
a pretty extensive cigar inventory.

RushUpJoe":ir8t3fru said:
Rande,
Yes, that's me. Been around there for quite some time, just a lurker though. Followed your posts for quite some
time. Been a cigar smoker, pretty much gotten away from the stogies. Now I just have to decide what to do with
a pretty extensive cigar inventory.
Ya, you haven't been too active on that forum although I do see your handle there.

Once you get to the 30/30 requirement here (30 posts and 30 days) you can always sell your stash here on the trading forum.

Good to have you here, and hope you'll be more active!

:) 

Cheers,

RR

Welcome! Hope you find a nice spot here in the community!

And yeah, watch for the 30/30. Blackhorse is a stickler, but he does so out of love!