Greetings and Salutations from Lancashire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudo Nim

Reaction score
I stumbled across this site by chance and having recognised a few avatars, thought I might join in. I live on the North West coast of England and get to spend time on the beach and marshlands here. I've been smoking a pipe since I was 16, but that does not mean to say i know it all, on the contrary, I would say the opposite.

I served first with the R.A.F. and then the Parachute Regiment, a number of years in engineering and 10 years across the pond in White Plains NY. Married for the second time, with two daughters and a very stupid Black Labrador, I spend my time now buying and refurbishing Victorian properties for rentals.

And when I'm not doing that................ I smoke.

Welcome aboard!

newbie.jpg

Welcome aboard! I lived and worked near White Plains for a few years.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! I served in the US Air Force, my first two years of which were with the 527th Aggressors @ RAF Alconbury Huntingdon, Cambs. Enjoyed every minute of it!

Benjamin Button":g37guehf said:
Welcome aboard! Glad to have new faces here...watch out for the Rubber Room...
I found the Rubber Room................ I belong there....................... they are my people

Pseudo Nim":jlyabd9i said:
Benjamin Button":jlyabd9i said:
Welcome aboard! Glad to have new faces here...watch out for the Rubber Room...
I found the Rubber Room................ I belong there....................... they are my people
Careful, some of us are genetically stunted :affraid:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Doc Manhattan":rhm4vguo said:
Welcome aboard! I lived and worked near White Plains for a few years.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Me too, Westchester County wasn't a bad place to be.